Pages

Sunday, October 17, 2021

*AAACards #201*

Another Hallowe'en theme for you clean and simple card makers...  AAACards is playing with only one corner of your card front with the optional twist of BOO!  


Once again, I had an idea in my head but no items that would work... so I pulled out my Silhouette and had some fun creating some bats and the word Boo... I've used this tool more in the last year than I have in all the years since I purchased it.  And this time I thought of it all on my own (instead of my sister telling me I should do "blah blah" with my Silhouette LOL).

Items Used
*Cardstock:  Stampin' Up! Basic Black
*Inks:  Tim Holtz Distress Ink in Mustard Seed, Candied Pumpin, Carved Pumpkin
*Dies:  Waffle Flower Additional Circles
*Tools:  Perfect Layers; Silhouette
*Etc:  Lawn Fawn Liquid Stardust
*Challenges:  AAACards; CASonFriday


8 comments:

  1. Love your moon and bats, just perfect

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that moon! Great creation!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super card, love the eye catching use of colour.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that you’re hearing my voice in your head! 😂

    Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic CAS card! Love that orange moon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a wonderful CAS card Nancy!! I love that gorgeous moon in this clever design!!! Stay safe! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your moon--great card!

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)