Pages

Tuesday, October 19, 2021

*Birthday Snail*

Good morning crafty friends... I found myself with a few minutes before having to leave for a medical appointment this morning so I thought I'd pop on with a card to share with you.  This card was pretty quick and easy and would be great to mass produce...  I might try a similar idea for a Christmas card in the coming days...

Items Used
*Cardstock:  Stampin' Up! Basic Black, Highland Heather
*Paper:  Stampin' Up! Snail Mail
*Images:  Taylored Expressions Simple Strips Birthday
*Dies:  Taylored Expressions Simple Strips, Simple Strips Backer; Stampin' Up! Snails
*Embossing Folder:  Taylored Expressions Birthday
*Tools:  Perfect Layers


1 comment:

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)