Pages

Wednesday, October 20, 2021

*Colours & Sketches #442*

I don't have to be at work until 12:30 on Wednesdays so I've been trying to create a little on Wednesdays before I head off to start my work week.  I saw the CAS Colours and Sketches challenge as I was going through my blog feed and thought I'd play along.... the colours for this challenge (#442) are Rich Razzleberry, Old Olive and Night of Navy.  Sometimes I find using many colours in a clean and simple card challenging, but I'm pretty pleased with what I came up with...

Items Used
*Cardstock:  Stampin' Up! Rich Razzleberry, Old Olive, Night of Navy
*Images:  Gina K Crazy Daisy
*Ink:  Versafine Clair Nocturne
*Dies:  Stampin' Up! Pierced Blooms; Waffle Flower Additional Circles
*Embellishments:  white Kaiser Pearl
*Tools:  Perfect Layers

4 comments:

  1. I’m glad you were inspired by my colour palette this week Nancy! I love your beautifully CAS card with that sweet sentiment embellished with a pretty spray, and that green frame pulls the whole design together. Thank you for coming to play at CAS Colours and Sketches and for entering our DT call! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card!! Love how you created and thanks so much for joining us this week and entering our DT call at CC&S!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely use of the colors, thanks for joining us at CC&S

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)