Pages

Wednesday, October 20, 2021

*Two Cards Today*

 Well, I had time to make a second card before I have to head off to work...  I'm playing along with the current Colour Hues Challenge (#28)... you can use neutrals and then the other colours are red and kraft.  I was inspired by a card I saw on a FB group I'm on (thanks Jennifer C!) and created this one instead thanks to Ardyth's LIMES way of CASing (List, Include, Modify, Exclude, Spin).  I took the card I saw and took the idea of the embossed stripes and snowflakes.  I changed the colours (her card was blue and white) and I turned my card on it's side.

Items Used
*Cardstock:  Stampin' Up! Kraft, Shimmer White; unknown shimmer red
*Images:  MFT Santa's Elves
*Ink: Versafine Clair Nocturne
*Dies:  Simon Says Stamp Maria snowflake, Lea snowflake
*Tools:  ScorBuddy; Perfect Layers
*Challenges:  Color Hues #28


6 comments:

  1. This is a gorgeous CAS card! I love the layered red and white snowflakes and the dry embossed lines behind them are a wonderful addition. Thanks for joining us at Color Hues!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so beautiful! I love the embossed lines and the gorgeous snowflake. Thanks so much for joining us at Color Hues!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful snowflakes and the embossing lines add so much interest! Thank you so much for sharing whit us at the Color Hues!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the cleanness of your card, Nancy! The embossed lines really help define that sentiment! Awesome card indeed! Thanks for playing along at Color Hues and we hope you will be back again soon. I was looking around your blog and am happy to see Christmas Craft Creations. I have never heard of that before. I will check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this CAS beauty! The beautiful snowflake steals the show and the shimmer card stocks add such elegance. So glad that you could play along at Color Hues!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful CAS Christmas card! Love your take with the colors! Thank you so much for playing along with us over at the Color Hues Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)