Pages

Friday, November 05, 2021

*Freshly Made #510*

I love when I get a chance to play along with the Freshly Made Sketches... but it can be tough for me as they go live a few hours before my work week starts on Wednesday and close on Mondays which doesn't leave me a lot of time to play along.  Thankfully I found a little creative time on Wednesday before I went off to have lunch with a friend before work.

This is the sketch for this week... 


And this is my card....

Items Used
*Cardstock:  Stampin' Up! Shaded Spruce; unknown gold foil
*Paper:  Stampin' Up! Perfectly Plaid
*Dies:  Waffle Flower Additional Circles; Penny Black Reindeer Leaps
*Tools:  Perfect Layers
*Challenges:  Freshly Made #510


2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you found some time to play along with us! Leaping stags are such a great image and perfect for a Christmas card. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! That gold reindeer is such a wonderful look and really stands out. Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)