Pages

Thursday, November 04, 2021

*November Sheetload*

I just love these papers from Stampin' Up.... they are a 6X6 package called Tidings of Joy and I think I love every single design.  I followed the November 2021 Sheetload of Cards designed by Call Me Crafy Al for this card... instead of using a third patterned paper for the base layer, I used a 3D embossing folder.  There is a lot of dimension in this card!

Items Used
*Cardstock:  Stampin' Up! Cherry Cobbler, Misty Moonlight
*Paper:  Stampin' Up! Tidings of Christmas
*Images: Lawn Fawn Season's Tweetings
*Ink: Versafine Clair Nocturne
*Dies:  MFT Linked Chain Circles
*Etc:  Simon Says Stamp Kaleidoscope Embossing Folder

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card -- I really like the use of the embossing folder to add interest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Nancy. Love the embossed background.
    Thanks so much for joining us for our Merry Little Christmas Challenge for November 2021.
    We hope to see you again soon,
    Lou DT xo
    JemLou Productions

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)