Pages

Monday, December 20, 2021

*Lots of Holly*

I just realized that the last few cards I shared were a lot less clean and simple than you are used to seeing from me.  This card, while clean and simple to many, is still pretty busy thanks to a dry embossed panel.

I had this quarter sheet of paper that I had embossed but didn't know what I wanted to do with.  It has been sitting on my desk for weeks, waiting for me to have inspiration.  I paired it with some die cut elements and a sentiment and voila!

Items Used
*Cardstock:  Stampin' Up! Wild Wasabi, Cherry Cobblr
*Images:  Simon Says Stamp Clean Line Christmas
*Ink:  Verafine Clair Nocturne
*Dies:  MFT Holly Berries; Simon Says Stamp Clean Line Christmas
*Etc:  Sizzix Embossing Folder
*Embellishments:  Glossy Accents


2 comments:

  1. Love your card! Do you know the name of the embossing folder?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don’t… only that it’s by Sizzix.

      Delete

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)