Pages

Sunday, December 19, 2021

*A Quick Tag*

Thanks to Mary Gunn and Koren Wiskmen, I decided to play along with this weeks Craft Roulette.  I have had a little extra time and have had some fun with gift tags this year.  I'm not ready to give up my Christmas creations and I don't need more cards this year, so gift tags have been a good way to create.

The parameters for Craft Roulette Episode #92 are 

  • Project:  Gatefold
  • Colours:  Blue, Green +1 (neutrals and metallics are allowed)
  • Element:  In or Under the Tree
  • Random:  Tied

I made this cute little gate fold tag using a few of the scraps I had on my desk left from my Christmas card creations.

I really like how it turned out!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)