Pages

Sunday, December 19, 2021

*Stencilling and Embossing*

I recently saw a technique where (I think it was) Jennifer McGuire used a stencil and ink blending over a panel she had heat embossed with white.  I, of course, wanted to try it.  And since I was in the midst of Christmas card, I pulled out Christmas-y things.

Sadly, it didn't turn out how I had hoped it would.  I'll need to try this technique again, but think about the products I used a bit more.

Items Used
*Cardstock:  blue mirror; brushed silver
*Images:  Taylored Expressions Simple Strips Christmas; Impression Obsession Faceted Cover-A-Card
*Ink:  Versamark; Versafine Clair Nocturne; Tim Holtz Distress Ink in Blueprint Sketch, Salty Ocean, Villainous Potion
*Dies:  Taylored Expressions Simple Strips, Simple Strips Backer
*Stencils:  Gina K Stellar Snowflake
*Etc:  WOW clear embossing powder
*Tools:  Perfect Layers


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)