Pages

Friday, January 28, 2022

*Birthday Memories*

After chatting with Kristy Goulet about some issues I was having with Catherine Pooler inks, I played one day with a different white cardstock and got much better results!  I know that cardstock makes a difference in a lot of ways, but I didn't even think about it when using inks and solid stamps.  This stamped panel came about as I was playing with the inks and I decided to finish it off and make it in to a card.

Card Info
*Cardstock:  Hammermill Premium Colour Copy Cover 100lb; Stampin' Up! Basic Black
*Images: Stampin' Up! In Bloom; Uniko Birthday Wishes
*Ink:  Versafine Clair Nocturne; Catherine Pooler Rose Petals, Shea Butter, Seaform, Stone Blue
*Embellishments:  Studio Katia Clear Drops
*Tools:  Perfect Layers

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)