Pages

Saturday, January 29, 2022

*Let's Celebrate You*

I haven't done a lot of stamping with Tim Holtz Distress Inks as I don't think that stamping is their strong suit.  But I had these five colours sitting on my desk so I decided to try it out for this card.  The ink isn't perfect but the colours are LOL!

I wanted some colourful "bling" on my card but wasn't getting what I wanted with Copics on clear gems so I dug in my drawers until I found my VERY old Robin's Nest Dew Drops... I found a few colours that worked and adhered them to my card.

Card Info
*Cardstock:  Stampin' Up Gorgeous Grape
*Images:  Altenew Splash of Color; Uniko Wonderful Day
*Ink:  Versafine Clair Nocturne; Tim Holtz Distress in Picked Raspberry, Mustard Seed, Twisted Citron, Salty Ocean, Wilted Violet
*Embellishments:  Robin's Nest Dew Drops


1 comment:

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)