Pages

Sunday, January 16, 2022

*Bright Birthday*

Back when patterned paper on cards was a new trend (we're talking decades ago), I bucked the trend saying I could make my own backgrounds with inks and stamps...  But you know what?  I was never any good at that.  I am so happy that there are so many wonderful patterned papers out there that work so well on cards.  I mostly buy 6X6 pads because the designs on that paper is sized so that it works on the front of a card, but sometimes there are 12X12 papers that I just have to have.  This paper is from a pack from Stampin' Up that falls in to the 12X12 "I have to have it" category.  I love how striking the floral images are on the black background of the paper.

And using these patterned papers leads me to using cardstock colours I don't pull out too often...

Card Info
*Cardstock:  Stampin' Up! Flirty Flamingo
*Patterned Paper:  Stampin' Up! Flower & Field
*Images:  Stampin' Up! Biggest Wish
*Ink:  Versafine Clair Nocturne
*Dies:  Stampin' Up! Layering Ovals, Playful Alphabet
*Tools:  Perfect Layers


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)