Pages

Monday, January 17, 2022

*Not Christmas*

A Facebook group I'm on for a local Calgary stamp store has a challenge this week to take some traditionally Christmas items and create a "not Christmas" card with the stamp set.  So I grabbed this great snowman stamp set by My Favorite Things to create a Brrrrthday card!

Card Info
*Cardstock:  Stampin' Up! Poppy Parade, Daffodil Delight, Granny Apple Green, Pacific Point, Highland Heather
*Images:  My Favorite Things Festive Friends, Polar Penguins
*Ink:  Gina K Amalgam; Copics; Versafine Clair Nocturne
*Dies:  My Favorite Things Festive Friends; Lawn Fawn Party Balloons
*Etc:  white gel pen; purple bakers twine; foam adhesive
*Tools: Perfect Layers


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)