Pages

Tuesday, January 11, 2022

*CAS Colours & Sketches #452*

It's time for a sketch challenge with the team at CAS Colours and Sketches...  I hope you'll play along with us!


I chose to rotate the sketch to a tall card.  I used a stencil and some inks and glimmer paste to add a strip of interest down the centre of my card before adding a die cut sentiment to the front.

Items Used:
*Cardstock:  Stampin' Up! Basic Black
*Ink:  Tim Holts Twisted Citron and Salty Ocean
*Dies:  MFT Celebrate
*Stencils:  Paper Rose Big Drops
*Embellishments  Nuvo Glimmer Paste in Moonstone
*Tools:  Taylored Expressions blending brushes


3 comments:

  1. I love your stenciled background strip. Very pretty card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The glimmer from that stencilled background is mesmerising Nancy - I love it! The perfect backdrop to your black scripted sentiment. Stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty card! I totally love this stunning stenciled background, Nancy! The color palette is so fresh!

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)