Pages

Monday, January 10, 2022

*One for Dad*

Happy Monday crafty friends.... I am beyond excited that our two week cold snap has broken thanks to some incoming warmer air from the west... instead of daily highs near -20 to -25 C, it is currently above freezing at +8C.  What a difference that makes!

I have said it before and I'll say it again, I struggle with masculine cards...  I gravitate to feminine colours and flowers and and find it hard to switch it up to create for the guys.  So when I was asked to do some Father's Day cards for a friend, I struggled.

It's plain... pretty clean and simple... but I think it works...

Items Used
*Cardstock:  Stampin' Up! Basic Black
*Paper:  Stampin' Up! Wood Textures
*Images:  Simon Says Stamp Mom & Dad Icons
*Ink:  Versafine Clair Nocturne
*Tools:  Stampin' Up! punch; Perfect Layers


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)