Pages

Monday, January 24, 2022

*From The Scraps*

I should do a regular post of cards I create using scraps from other cards.   Hmmmmm

I held on to the letters I had cut out of the circles from my post a few days ago and had some extra flowers on my desk from another card I created.  Somehow, I managed to lose the A for the word happy so I had to get a little creative... but now I think that the flower makes it look like hoppy instead of happy LOL

Card Info
*Cardstock:  Stampin' Up! Mango Melody, Highland Heather
*Images:  Stampin' Up! Biggest Wish
*Ink:  Versafine Clair Nocturne; Tim Holtz Distress Inks in Picked Raspberry, Mustard Seed, Twisted Citron, Salty Ocean
*Dies:  Stampin' Up! Playful Alphabet, Pierced Blooms
*Tools:  Taylored Expressions blending brushes; Perfect Layers


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)