Pages

Saturday, January 01, 2022

*Happy 2022!*

Welcome to another year of craftiness with me, here on my blog!  I have some cards from 2021 still to share with you that will be interspersed with some new creations in the next few weeks.  I made a total of 306 different designs in 2021 (down from my all-time high of 327 card designs in 2020).  I wonder what 2022 will bring?

I have been card making for a very long time... my first project was Christmas gift tags in the winter of 1996 and my first big project was my youngest sons birth announcements early in 1997.  He will be 25 this year!  I have done a few different crafts in my life but card making is the one that has stuck with me the longest.  I have made some wonderful friends through my cardmaking over the years... and I love having a creative outlet that I can share with others.

A friend had me make some different cards for her while I was in the midst of my Christmas card making... I took a few days of a break from Christmas cards to create what she needed, including this 25th anniversary card.

Items Used
*Cardstock:  Stampin' Up! Basic Black; silver glitter
*Dies:  MFT Impact Alphabet, Mod Link 2
*Etc:  Cuttlebug Swiss Dots embossing Folder
*Tools:  Perfect Layers


1 comment:

  1. Happy New Year Nancy! I love the anniversary card with the sparkly numbers. At first I thought it was a new year card and that you had fast-forwarded to 2025 - LOL!! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)