Pages

Wednesday, January 26, 2022

*January 2022 Christmas Craft Creations*

I'm here as part of the Reminder Team for Christmas Craft Creations....  our January 2022 theme is stencilling and we'd love to see your Christmas cards using stencils!  This is the start of my first full year of creating Christmas cards in each month...  I have committed to one per month with this challenge design team... wonder if it will spur me to make more each month?


I purchased this stencil from Penguin Palace before Christmas but it arrived after I was done my Christmas cards for 2021 thanks to the flooding in BC... so I knew I had to play with it for this challenge!  If you haven't checked out the Penguin Palace Stencils 360 tool and stencils, you really should!  It's like the Gina K wreath builder for stencils!

Card Info
*Cardstock:  Stampin' Up! Poppy Parade
*Images:  Penguin Palace Magical Christmas Sentiments
*Ink:  Versafine Clair Nocturne; Catherine Pooler It's A Girl, Samba, Grass Skirt, Mardi Gras, It's A Boy, Sand Castle
*Stencil:  Penguin Palace Everything Christmas
*Tools:  Penguin Palace Stencils 360; Taylored Expressions blending brushes; Perfect Layers
*Embellishments:  Picket Fence Studios Candy Cane Gem Mix

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)