Pages

Saturday, February 05, 2022

*Addicted to CAS #213*

It's the *weekend*.... well, maybe for you....  my weekend starts in a few hours (I'm at work until about 130 this afternoon).  I have an awesome job that I really do love, but I really love my time off more!  I'm thankful for a job I enjoy, but I hate the act of going to work LOL

Anyway, it's time for another challenge at Addicted to CAS.  We are playing with Hearts for our challenge for the next two weeks and would love to see your clean and simple cards using the code word.  


I had an idea in my head for this word to be cut out of gold mirror cardstock, however I didn't have a LOVE die so I had to figure it out with my Silhouette.  My Silhouette and I are not always friends.  I don't know what was going wrong, but I could not get it to cut properly!  I probably used 1/3 of a 12X12 sheet of gold mirror cardstock before it finally worked right.  I have no idea what worked that final time, but man I'm happy it did!

I added some teeny shiny gold hearts to meet the parameters of the theme.

Card Info
*Cardstock:  Stampin' Up! Basic Black, Cherry Cobbler; gold mirror
*Dies:  Hero Arts Infinity Hearts
*Tools:  Silhouette; Perfect Layers

I hope you'll play along with us.  Share your clean and simple card HERE for your chance to be chosen as a guest designer in an upcoming challenge!


2 comments:

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)