Pages

Saturday, February 19, 2022

*Addicted to CAS #214*

Happy Saturday everyone!  It's time for a new clean and simple challenge at Addicted to CAS!  We are playing with one of my favourite themes this week...


I had hoped that my new Taylored Expressions snowflake stencil would have arrived in time for me to play with it for this challenge, but it didn't.  But that's OK.  I played with some dies I haven't used before in some colours I took a chance with.  I am in LOVE with this colour combination of black, white, silver and kraft!  I made this as a birthday card but it could very easily be a Christmas card or a thank you card as well.

I hope you'll play along with us... share your clean and simple snowflake themed cards with us HERE for your chance to be chosen to be a guest designer in an upcoming challenge.

Card Info
*Cardstock:  Stampin' Up! Basic Black, Crumb Cake; silver foil
*Images:  MFT Polar Penguins
*Ink:  Versafine Clair Nocturne
*Die:  Memory Box Jolly Snowflake Trio
*Tools:  Perfect Layers
*Challenges:  Addicted to CAS #214


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)