Pages

Sunday, February 20, 2022

*AAACards #209*

It's Sunday and time for a new challenge with the team at AAA Cards.  We want you to use "one rectangle" on the front of your card and you can choose to use the optional challenge of favourite animal.  Share your card with us HERE for your chance to be chosen as a guest designer in an up coming challenge!


As you can see, I chose the centre rectangle of my card.  I masked it off with some Post It Tape and then blended some Distress Inks in the rectangle to define the space.  I popped my image up on some foam adhesive for a little interest.

Card Info
*Images:  Gerda Steiner Moody Unicorns; Altenew Flower Vine
*Ink:  Versafine Clair Nocturne; Memento Tuxedo Black; Tim Holtz Distress Ink in Salty Ocean and Spun Sugar; Copics
*Dies:  Gerda Steiner Moody Unicorns
*Embellishments:  Glossy Accents
*Challenges:  AAACards #209


1 comment:

  1. Love the moody unicorns, should pull them out more often, I forget ;-) Also love the ink blended rectangle to ground him

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)