Pages

Monday, February 21, 2022

*Celebrating With You Today*

I dug through my bin of extras to create this card to play along with the challenge at Simply Less is More.  Sometimes it's easy to use the bin of extras because I have good colours and shapes available.... but as I get down to the last bits and pieces, the colours aren't always my favourites.  Like the red and purple leaves in this card... they seem wrong in some ways, but still work  

I think that, with this card, I have bits and pieces left from two or three other creates as I can see that some of the colours work better together than others do.

As this was created from the scraps bin, I don't have any cardstock colours to share with you.  The flowers are all Stampin' Up! Pierced Blooms or MFT Stitched Blooms with a sentiment from Taylored Expressions.


2 comments:

  1. Fabulous design and a great way to use up your scraps. Thank you for sharing with us at Less is More.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super make, love your chosen graphic shapes and colours

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)