Pages

Tuesday, February 22, 2022

*CAS Colours & Sketches #458*

If it's Tuesday it must mean it's time for another challenge at CAS Colours & Sketches... this week we have this great sketch for you!


I knew what I wanted to do as soon as I saw the sketch....  I love how taking the corners off two opposite sides of a square gives you a sort of petal shape.  And then not only did that sentiment fit the size of the hole perfectly, it goes with the idea of a flower.

Don't you just love it when a plan comes together??

Card Info
*Cardstock:  Stampin' Up! Purple Posy
*Images:  Gina K Crazy Daisy
*Ink:  Versafine Clair Nocturne
*Tools:  Perfect Layers; Corner Chomper
*Embellishments:  Studio Katia Clear Drops

I hope you'll play along with us... share your creation HERE for your chance to be chosen as a guest designer in an upcoming challenge!


2 comments:

  1. That's so pretty! Classic and elegant CAS design, I love the round edges of the squares and the clear drops at the center!! So clever :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a CAS card!!! I love the round edges, too. Fabulous work!!

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)