Pages

Wednesday, February 23, 2022

*February Christmas Craft Creations*

It's time for my monthly post with Christmas Craft Creations... I said I was going to make more Christmas cards throughout the year this year but here I am, with only two so far!  I need to try harder LOL!  I guess two is better than zero, right?

The challenge for February is a colour challenge.... we want to see your cards using Blue & Silver.


I had fun playing with an new snowflake embossing folder that I got in January.  I paired it with some silver mirror cardstock, which sadly doesn't photograph well.

Card Info
*Cardstock:  Stampin Up! Night of Navy; silver mirror
*Images:  Simone Says Stamp Warmest Wishes
*Ink:  Versafne Clair Nocturne
*Dies:  Impression Obsession Snowflakes
*Embossing Folder:  Simon Says Stamp Faceted Snowflakes
*Tools:  Perfect Layers

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)