Pages

Thursday, March 10, 2022

*Time Out Challenges #209*

Hello crafty friends... it's time for a new challenge with the crew at Time Out Challenges!


For the next two weeks, we challenge you to show us your cute cards!  Share those cards with us HERE for your chance to be chosen as a guest designer in an upcoming challenge and to win a $25 store credit to Lawn Fawn!

Even though Time Out is *not* a clean and simple challenge blog, I do find myself creating things that are more clean and simple for their challenges.  I had a friend who needed a couple of crocheted baby blankets (my other hobby) for some upcoming baby showers so I threw in a couple of baby cards for her as well.  I didn't have exactly the right shade of pink so I swiped some Catherine Pooler ink along a sheet of white cardstock to create the colour to match the owl.

Card Info
*Images:  MFT Essential Sentiments, I'm Owl Yours
*Ink:  Versafine Clair Nocturne; Catherine Pooler It's A Girl, Sweet Sixteen, OVer Coffee
*Dies:  MFT New Best Friend
*Tools:  Perfect Layers; Stampin' Up! blender pen
*Embellishments:  Nuvo Shimmer Pen
*Challenges:  Time Out #209

I really hope you'll play along with us!


3 comments:

  1. This is such a sweet image in these colours and still it is so modern! Love this owl-babycard combination! Hugs, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable - I'm sure your friend will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so late in commenting on s09, but just wanted to stop in and tell you how cute your little owl is. What an adorable card for welcoming a new baby. Great make for our challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)