Pages

Wednesday, May 11, 2022

*Birthday Memories*

Hello crafty friends.  I have been crafting a little bit as I find it is good therapy. both mentally and physically.  I am also working here and there without my splint on (which I'm supposed to do) and while I'm not typing as fast as I normally would, it's not the one handed hunt and peck I've been doing in the last month.  With things working a little more in my favour, I've decided to blog more often again ... I still have cards to share that I created before my fall.

I played with some ink blending and created a few different panels of the same colours, working on different cardstocks to see how they would blend differently.  I wasn't sure about these colours together at first but I really like how they turned out.

Card Info
*Images:  Uniko Birthday Wishes
*Ink:  Versafine Clair Nocturne; Tim Holtz Distress Ink Villainous Potion, Peacock Feathers, Twisted Citrton
*Dies:  Stampin' Up Pierced Blooms


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)