Pages

Tuesday, May 24, 2022

*CAS Colours & Sketches #471*

We're back with another sketch with the team at CAS Colours and Sketches... We look forward to seeing what you create this week following the sketch below.  Remember to keep your creations clean and simple!  You can share your cards with us HERE!


I will admit, this sketch had me scratching my head for a little bit.  I just couldn't figure out what I wanted to do.  I was flipping through my bin of dies and saw the balloons and decided to see what I could come up with.

Card Info
*Cardstock:  Stampin' Up! Orchid Oasis, Parakeet Party, Tahitian Tide
*Images:  MFT Bitty Birthday Wishes
*Ink:  Versafine Clair Nocturne
*Dies:  Lawn Fawn Party Balloons
*Tools:  Perfect Layers; Fricken Square Corners
*Etc:  embroidery filament

1 comment:

  1. What a fun birthday card! (Although I suppose you could be celebrating anything) I love your bright colors and the glittery balloon strings.

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)