Pages

Monday, May 23, 2022

*April 2022 Sheetload*

Before I broke my wrist, I played along with the April 2022 Sheetload of Cards... The way it worked out trying to make one card, it made more sense to make two since what I cut off was exactly what I needed for the second piece.  These two cards are the same, but different



I really do love the size of a mini slimline!

Card Info
*Cardstock:  Stampin' Up! Cherry Cobbler, Lucky Limeade
*Paper:  MFT Party Time
*Images:  Studio Katia Birthday Greetings
*Ink:  Versafine Clair Nocturne
*Dies:  Stampin' Up! Pierced Blooms
*Challenges;  Sheetload of Cards April 2022

1 comment:

  1. This is a great idea. I love patterned Paper and have lots of it and hardly ever use it. I almost feel like I am cheating if I don't make my own background paper. Crazy, I know. I think it is time to get over that and use that stuff :-).

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)