Pages

Sunday, May 22, 2022

*Washi Tape*

Happy Sunday all... in true Calgary fashion, our first long weekend of "summer" has delivered us a mixed bag of weather. Friday it was really windy and wet and we had a little snow falling from the sky.  Saturday was cool and mostly cloudy.  So far this morning the sun is shining and it's warming up a little.  This is what you get with an elevation of 1045 m above sea level (that's 3428 ft). 

I have been living my days without the brace on my right arm, trying to do as much for myself as possible as well as stretching.  I don't think it's getting much better but I'll keep pushing.  I didn't sit down at my computer or craft desk at all yesterday (and now, seeing how nice it is today, I should have been creating yesterday!) but hope to spend some time there today and tomorrow.

I created this card several weeks ago after finding a new to me technique on the Clean and Simple Card Making FB group.  A member there shared how she had used washi tape as her "stamp" so to speak... she inked it up and laid it down to transfer the ink to the card.  I have washi tape I never use so I figured "why not?".

And I love it!

Card Info
*Cardstock:  Stampin' Up Basic Black
*Images:  Uniko Birthday Wishes
*Ink:  Versafine Clair Nocturne; Tim Holtz Distress ink Salty Ocean, Peacock Feathers, Twisted Citron
*Etc:  Washi Tape
*Tools:  Perfect Layers; Fricken Square Corners


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)