Pages

Saturday, May 07, 2022

*Less is More #464*

Happy Saturday!!  I hope that wherever you are right now that the sun is shining...I'm hoping that Mother Nature got the memo that it's now May and hopefully the spring snow will be done for the year.  It's currently pretty lovely, but here in Calgary it can change without much notice!

It's time for a new clean and simple challenge at Less is More... for challenge #464 we want to see your clean and simple creations using a tag.  


I included a tag shape on a card but you could make a tag if you'd prefer.  I cut the shape out of patterned paper and layered it on to a tag cut out of cardstock to add a little dimension.



3 comments:

  1. I love the bright colours and clever shapes on your fun tag Nancy!! Very eye-catching!! Take care! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely bright and cheerful design Nancy. Hope you're ok x

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)