Pages

Friday, May 27, 2022

*Sunny Thoughts*

Happy Friday crafty friends... I thought a bright and happy card might help my mood.  It's been 6 weeks since the fall that broke my wrist and I am feeling frustrated at how much pain and limited mobility I still have.  I see my surgeon on Monday and will talk about trying to get back to work which will be good... but even then I think going back to work will be a few hours a few days a week. I'm just having an "oh woe is me" moment.

Anyway.... I have had this gorgeous floral paper for A LOT of years.... I bought it when I worked at the scrapbook store in 2008!  I like the little pop of pink on the banner that helps make it pop.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)