Pages

Thursday, May 26, 2022

*Washi Tape Background*

I had so much fun playing with ink on washi tape, that I decided to play again.  This is a great technique.  You just ink up the sticky side of the washi tape and put it down on your cardstock and then pull it up again.  It really gives some fun texture to your card.  This is great for me as I have some washi tapes that I will probably never use on cards so I can do something creative with it (instead of just using it as repositionable adhesive)

Card Info
*Cardstock:  Stampin' Up! Lemon Lime Twist
*Images:  Studio Katia Birthday Greetings
*Ink:  Versafine Clair Nocturne:  Tim Holtz Distress in Picked Raspberry, Spiced Marmalade, Mustard Seed, Twisted Citron, Salty Ocean, Wilted Violet
*Dies:  Stampin' Up! Tasteful Labels; Pierced Blooms
*Tools:  Fricken Square Corners; Perfect Layers
*Etc:  washi tape


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)