Pages

Tuesday, June 07, 2022

*CAS Colours & Sketches #473*

Samantha is the host for the month of June at CAS Colours & Sketches and she chose some great colours for our first challenge of the month!  For our colour challenges, you must use all of the stated challenge colours. You may also use neutral colours; however, the challenge colours should be the most noticeable ones featured on your card. We use Stampin' Up colour names for reference, but you are welcome to use any other companies' products as long as you match the challenge colours as closely as possible. 


Now Gorgeous Grape and Pear Pizzazz are totally in my wheelhouse... but I really don't use a lot of any shade of yellow.   My first thought was an iris or a pansy but I didn't have those stamps in my stash.  Instead I turned to my Pink Fresh Studio Rainbow Floral stamps and stencils and had some fun blending some colours.  I put three pieces together to create my spray of flowers.

Card Info
*Cardstock:  Stampin' Up! Gorgeous Grape
*Images:  Pink Fresh Studio Rainbow Floral; Taylored Expressions Simple Strips
*Ink:  Versafine Clair Nocturne; Catherine Pooler Martini, Sauna, Grape Crush
*Dies:  Pink Fresh Studio Rainbow Floral; Taylored Expressions Simple Strips; MFT Stitched Circles
*Stencil: Pink Fresh Studio Rainbow Floral

Will you play along???  Share your creation with us HERE!


2 comments:

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)