Pages

Tuesday, June 07, 2022

*CASology #404*

It's time for a new challenge at CASology...  I hope you'll pop by the blog to see what the rest of the design team has done with the cue of RIDE.  We love to see your clean and simple creations too... share them HERE!


I almost skipped this challenge but then remembered this cute set from My Favorite Things and decided I'd give it a go.  It's not really my "style" but I'm glad I pushed myself a little.

Card Info
*Images:  MFT Farm-tastic
*Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black; Copics; Tim Holtz Distress Salty Ocean, Twisted Citron
*Dies:  Stampin' Up! Layered Ovals (to create the mask)
*Tools  Brother Scan 'n Cut
*Etc:  foam adhesive
*Challenges:  CASology #404


2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you didn't miss it too, otherwise we would have missed this adorable, cute card. Super blending and do love how you placed the sentiment-perfect x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fabulous, Nancy! Glad you found something that works perfectly for the challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)