Pages

Monday, June 06, 2022

*Color Hues #42*

I saw a few cards on some Facebook groups I'm on as well as on Instagram, using the current challenge from Color Hues... and while I don't often reach for yellow,  I really felt like I wanted to play along with this challenge.  I love black and white with a pop of colour... I usually do red, but yellow sure does look happy!

Card Info
*Cardstock:  Stampin' Up! Daffodil Delight, Basic Black
*Images:  MFT Essential Sentiments
*Ink:  Versafine Clair Nocturne
*Dies:  Waffle Flower Additional Circles; MFT Stitched Circles; Simon Says Stamp Big Happy
*Embossing Folder:  Stampin' Up!
*Tools:  Perfect Layers; Fricken Square Corners
*Challenge:  Color Hues #42


4 comments:

  1. I love a CAS card and this one is terrific! The pop of yellow is indeed a happy one, and I love the subtle embossing polka dots as the background. Thanks for joining us at Color Hues!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the crips design of this card! Thanks for picking Color Hues to play along with! We certainly appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a fabulous CAS card, Nancy! Love the embossed background and the Happy in yellow! Love seeing your card in the Color Hues gallery!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the CAS design and texture! Thank you so much for playing along with us over at the Color Hue Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)