Pages

Sunday, June 05, 2022

*Color Throwdown #695*

I pulled out a stencil that I purchased right before I broke my wrist.  Ink blending still isn't easy (and honestly it can hurt) but this was quick and I was able to get through it.  I loved the look of the colours in the current Color Throwdown Challenge so that's what I went with for this card.

Card Info
*Cardstock:  Stampin' Up! Basic Black; silver mirror
*Images:  MFT Big Birthday Sentiments
*Ink:  Versafine Clair Nocturne; Catherine Pooler Stone Blue, Serene, Hot Tub
*Dies:  Simon Says Stamp Big Happy
*Stencil:  A Colorful Life Designs Stripes Waves
*Tools:  Perfect Layers; Fricken Square Corners
*Challenges:  Color Throwdown #695


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)