Pages

Wednesday, June 08, 2022

*In My Thoughts*

 I'm back without another washi tape creation.  The stamp and die with this Pink Fresh Studio set are one piece so it makes more sense to stamp it all and then cut it all... the same goes with the washi tape.  When I cut out the wreath for the card a few days ago, it only made sense to do it all.  These were the other pieces I had so I threw them all on a panel to create a card.

I tried a technique that Jennifer McGuire showed recently where you put die cuts on a panel and then run it through your Big Shot (or whatever) with a pierced cover plate die.  It creates sort of a quilted background, but it's hard to see on what I did (at least in the photo).

Card Info
*Cardstock:  Stampin' Up! Blueberry Bushel
*Images:  Spellbinders Sentiments for You
*Ink:  Versafine Clair Nocturne
*Dies:  Pink Fresh Studio Rainbow Floral; Stampin' Up! Tasteful Labels; Altenew Dotted Tile Debossing Cover Die
*Embellishments:  Pink Fresh Studio Rainbow Floral washi tape
*Tools:  Perfect Layers; Fricken Square Corners


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)