Pages

Sunday, August 07, 2022

*AAACards #221*

It's time for the first clean and simple challenge of August with AAACards.  Our challenge for the next two weeks is "small and few" which means you should use a few small images on your card... the optional twist is (lady)bugs.  The design team has some wonderful inspiration on the blog.  We hope to see you playing along with us!


I love ladybugs and they are so easy to colour for someone like me who doesn't find colouring zen-inducing.  I thought I had a set of dies that cut ladybugs but I couldn't find them so I went with these little guys from a stamp set by MFT.  I drew a faint pencil line to get the shape I wanted and then added the dots with a black marker. I waited about an hour before I erased my pencil line because the last thing I wanted to to was smudge that blank ink!

Card Info
*Images:  MFT Hanging With my Gnomies; Studio Katia Birthday Greetings
*Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black; Versafine Clair Nocturne; Copics; black pen
*Dies:  MFT Stitched Rectangles
*Challenges:  AAACards #221


1 comment:

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)