Pages

Saturday, August 06, 2022

*Addicted to CAS #226*

Happy Saturday crafty friends!  It's time for a new challenge with the team at Addicted to CAS!  I hope you'll head over to the blog to see what the design team has come up with for this challenge as there's always some great inspiration by my team mates!  And we'd love to see you play along with us too!


As I recently had another challenge that was a tropical theme (where I did florals) I decided to turn my focus to a tropical drink instead.  That little umbrella makes it tropical, right?  LOL

Card Info
*Images:  Your Next Stamp Happy Hour; Taylored Expressions Simple Strips Birthday
*Ink:  Memento;  Copics; Tim Holtz Twisted Citron
*Dies:  Taylored Expressions Simple Strips; Your Next Stamp Happy Hour;  Waffle Flower Additional Circles; MFT Stitched Rectangles
*Etc:  foam adhesive
*Challenges:  Addicted to CAS #226



1 comment:

  1. cheers to you too Nancy and yes the umbrella say's tropical to me.Such a pretty card and beautifully CAS.

    Marie

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)