Pages

Friday, August 05, 2022

*Masked Word*

I tried something a little different (at least for me) with this card... nothing earth shattering, but I masked off the word celebrate before I ink blended over a stencil.  Before I removed my mask, I also blended a little more of the same colours of ink over the piece after removing the stencil to soften the look of the colours a little and to really make my word pop.  I like how it all looks kind of soft and dreamy.

Card Info
*Ink:  Tim Holtz Twisted Citron, Salty Oean
*Dies:  MFT Celebrate
*Stencil:  A Colorful Life Designs Dot Duo
*Embellishments:  unknown bling
*Etc:  foam adhesive


2 comments:

  1. Hi. Thanks for sharing this. I’m curious to find out how to mask a word? Do you need to cut around it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I die cut a word and used temporary adhesive on it to put it on my card. I put the stencil on top and began ink blending

      Delete

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)