Pages

Monday, August 08, 2022

*Black & White with Sparkle*

It's been a long week away from my creative space as I've been isolating in the main bedroom of our home because I got Covid.  Honestly I didn't have a lot of energy some days so I didn't miss the creative time all that much, but as I started to feel better I wished I could sit at my desk and play.  I am now feeling better and out of isolation but wearing a mask when others are around.

Honestly, if it's not one thing it's another for me lately!  I'm doing my best to remember that it could all be so much worse but some days I just shake my head and think "why me!".  Since April I've had a broken wrist, seized muscles and now Covid.  Covid happened with good timing since my one co-worker left this past weekend for a 6 week vacation and there's no time for me to be sick now!

Anyway... I stamped up this image and I was going to colour it in but while it was sitting there waiting for me to colour, I decided to see what it would look like as just a black and white card... and honestly, I think I love it!

Card Info
*Cardstock: Stampin' Up! Basic Black
*Images:  Altenew Celebrate Today
*Ink:  Versafine Clair Nocturne
*Embellishments:  Studio Katia Sparkling Crystals
*Tools:  Perfect Layers; Fricken Square Corners


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)