Pages

Tuesday, August 09, 2022

*CAS Colours & Sketches #482*

 It's time for a new sketch challenge at CAS Colours & Sketches... I'm hosting this month so this is a sketch I came up with.  As always, you can rotate or flip the sketch but you need to make sure that the essence of the sketch remains true... and remember to keep your card clean and simple!

Be sure to head over to the CAS Colours & Sketches Blog to see how the rest of the design team interpreted the sketch and to share your creation with us!


I love the look of images that fall off of a layer... for my card, I cut a layer smaller than my card base and added a die cut that falls over the edge.

And this is the first card I'm sharing using my new toy!  I bought myself a Glimmer Hot Foil Machine for my birthday last month!

 Card Info
*Images:  Altenew Flower Vine
*Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black; Copics
*Dies:  Altenew Flower Vine
*Hot Foil Plate:  Spellbinders Just Wanted to Say
*Tools:  Glimmer Hot Foil Machine

1 comment:

  1. I love your pretty and delicate interpretation of this gorgeous sketch Nancy. The yellow flowers look so friendly and I love your foiled sentiment. Vicky x

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)