Pages

Wednesday, August 10, 2022

*Stencilled Thanks*

I am back to work this afternoon after my week of isolation thanks to Covid.  I am feeling really good except a lingering tiredness but I'm sure that will get better with time.  I really need to just take planned holidays from work instead of illness and injury!!

A friend asked for some thank you cards recently so I did up a few different designs for her.  I really liked the look of using the last bit of ink on the blending brush to go over the white spots left behind by stencilling so I did a few like this one...

Card Info
*Cardstock:  Stampin' Up! Basic Black
*Images:  Simon Says Stamp Big Thanks Words
*Ink:  Versafine Clair Nocturne; Catherine Pooler Seafoam
*Etc:  Stampin' Up! Embossing Folder; Paper Rose Studio Big Drops stencil
*Tools:  Perfect Layers; Fricken Square Corners


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)