Pages

Thursday, August 11, 2022

*Time Out Challenges #220*

I'm back as part of the design team at Time Out Challenges with a new challenge to get your creative juices flowing!  This is one of two non-clean and simple blogs that I design for so let your creativity flow as much as you want with these challenges!

For the next two weeks, we want to see you create your own backgrounds!  We have an awesome prize from Stamplorations available to be won as well!  Head on over to the Time Out blog to see what the rest of the design team has come up with and to share your creations with us!


I had lots of ideas floating in my head but then I remembered that I had some Stamplorations stencils in my stash and decided to use one of them.  This slimeline trees stencil had never been used so I decided to play with it.  I inked it up with Twilight ink first and then moved my stencil ever so slightly and inked it up again with white pigment ink to lighten the majority of each tree to create a bit of a shadow on the right side of each limb.  I'm really pleased with how it turned out!

Card Info
*Cardstock:  Stampin' Up! Smoky Slate, Basic Black
*Images:  Avery Elle Loads of Wishes
*Ink:  Versasfine Clair Nocturne; Catherine Pooler Twilight; Stampin' Up! white
*Stencil:  Stamplorations Slimline Trees
*Challenges:  Time Out #220


1 comment:

  1. This really turned out wonderfully! I love the technique you used with the stencil to give it a little shadow. I love it!

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)