Pages

Sunday, September 11, 2022

*Freshly Made Sketches #552*

I got home from work yesterday and sat down in my creative space, hoping to make a card.  I saw the latest sketch at Freshly Made Sketches and decided to try my hand  at it...  I really hope my mojo shows up on the rest of my days off this week...

Card Info
*Cardstock:  Stampin' Up! Basic Black
*Paper:  MFT Party Time
*Images:  Pink Fresh Studios Happy Birthday Sentiments
*Ink:  Versafine Clair Nocturne
*Dies:  MFT Stitched Rectangles; Hero Arts Nested Tags
*Tools:  Perfect Layers
*etc:  foam adhesive

1 comment:

  1. This is such a pretty card! I love those tags! Love that white background as well! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)