Pages

Monday, September 12, 2022

*Simple Thanks*

One thing I don't love about the Pink Fresh Studio washi tapes is that when you use them, you kind of need to use the entire panel which means you always end up with pieces you don't need right away.  These pieces go in to my bin of extras and I pull them out when I have a need for them.  Sometimes it means I have several cards in a row that look similar.

For todays card, I pulled out my bin of extras... and I love how it turned out!

Card Info
*Cardstock:  Stampin' Up! Basic Black cardstock
*Dies:  Waffle Flower Additional Circles; Pink Fresh Studio Rainbow Floral
*Etc:  Pink Fresh Studio Rainbow Floral Washi; Pink Fresh Studio Foiled Sentiments; foam adhesive
*Tools:  Perfect Layers


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)