Pages

Tuesday, October 25, 2022

*CAS Colours & Sketches #493*

Good morning!  It's time for a new sketch at CAS Colours & Sketches.  I saw this sketch and immediately thought of candy cane stripes... so I grabbed some patterned paper and off I went!


This patterned paper was just perfect with the different sized candy cane stripes....

Card Info
*Cardstock:  Stampin' Up! Sweet Sorbet
*Paper:  Brutus Monroe Candy Stripes
*Images:  Pretty Pink Posh Winter Wreath
*Ink:  Versafine Clair Nocturne
*Tools:  Perfect Layers

5 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, I just love that candy cane paper! PERFECT for this fun sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so pretty! That paper looks 3D!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That SO good, Nancy!! That candy cane paper is amazing, at first I thought it has texture! So cool.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! You had just the perfect patterned paper for the sketch! I love the classic look of this sweet Christmas card, Nancy.

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)