Pages

Wednesday, October 26, 2022

*Christmas Craft Creations White on White*

I'm here with a great theme for October with Christmas Craft Creations.  A white on white card can be very difficult to achieve.  The keys to white on white are texture and dimension.


I *really* wanted to add a sentiment to my card but I didn't like how my white embossing powder looked with the design I had already done... so I used my clean and simple thoughts and just let it be.  I am in love with the simplicity of this card.  I used a Sizzix Switchlet (Winter Snowflakes) that cuts and embosses at the same time as well as a Tim Holtz embossing folder to create my falling snow.  I put this smaller panel on to a white card base to create a frame.





7 comments:

  1. This really is just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Elegant card! I love the beautiful snowflake design and the textures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is absolutely beautiful!!! The snowy background is really awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your card. Need to check out the Switchlet.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning card, Nancy! I love the background leading to the snowflake!

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)