Pages

Monday, October 24, 2022

*Paper Players #614*

 I found a new to me challenge today and decided to play along.  The challenge is a sketch challenge with Paper Players.    I am so happy that it's Christmas Card Season again... they are truly my favourite reason to create!

Card Info
*Cardstock: Stampin' Up! Night of Navy; silver sparkle; silver mirror from Michaels
*Images:  Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps Magic of Christmas
*Ink:  Versafine Clair Nocturne
*Dies:  Impression Obsession Small Snowflake Set; Lawn Fawn Stitched Snowflake Backdrop
*Tools:  Perfect Layers




6 comments:

  1. Love the backdrop design and the layering! Very pretty card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very elegant and pretty! Love that shimmery snowflake as well as the BG.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful holiday card, Nancy! It's so elegant in black, white and silver. I love the sparkle. Thank you for playing with The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, Nancy! I love the stitched snowflake background paired with the bright silvery accents on the horizontal piece of the sketch as well as the snowflake focal point. Thanks for playing along with the Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card, Nancy! I just love your CAS style! I'm going to have to check out this challenge. I've never heard of it. Thanks for sharing and for playing along with the Falling for the Holidays 2022 {BYSHC} Linky Party!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The perfect take on our sketch Nancy - the silver foil really adds to the frosty sparkle. Thanks for sharing with us over at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)