Pages

Sunday, October 23, 2022

*CAS on Friday #242*

 Our beautiful fall is over... or at least on pause.... we good a good dump of snow from Friday night into Saturday afternoon and it's a winter wonderland outside.  It's not too cold (right around freezing) so it's melting slowly and hopefully will be gone in a few days.  It looks pretty but I never look forward to our cold and snowy months.

I spent some time in my craft room earlier today and created this card for the current CAS on Friday Challenge....  the challenge is to use only black and white and one other colour.  It's hard to tell from my photo but I chose gold mirror cardstock to go with my black and white.

Card Info
*Cardstock:  Stampin' Up! Basic Black; unknown gold mirror
*Images:  Simon Says Stamp Clean Line Christmas
*Ink:  Versafine Clair Nocturne
*Dies:  Birch Press Glitz Snowflake; MFT Stitched Rectangles



5 comments:

  1. Elegant card with this beautiful snowflake design! I love the gold layer to really dress up the b&w!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very chic and elegant. Gorgeous design!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous CAS card, Nancy! I love the beautiful gold!

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)